RagePotatoRagePotato

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Brothers Brothers

I recognized that FL Piano immediately

Other than that, it's perfect. I'm actually surprised that sound is so easy to recognize.I guess that's why you shouldn't use the default sounds; it sounds fine top non-producers, but is cheapened slightly for music producers.

If you know how to play the piano, you're probably better off recording the piano. Or you could get/make a new piano sound set.

Shanath responds:

I would probably do it if I had a way of recording it to my computer. Still, I agree with you and I should probably find decent VST's for it.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :]

Determination - Dj-ReVeRsE Determination - Dj-ReVeRsE

This tune is pretty catchy

I might be interested in doing a collaboration, or a remix/remastering, if I'm finishing it for you. I don't understand what's not finished about it though.

By the way, what did you use to make this? I may or may not be able to use the project files. If I'm not able to, then some midi and sound files should give me full modification ability over the song.

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

I could send you .flp or .midi
and its not finished because it is not long enough.. most trance is pretty long :P
Message me if you are interested :D

El Verde Pegajosa El Verde Pegajosa

OW! Pain, Why?

don't let a single not play for too long, or drown out all of the other notes.

Seriously, it's painful.

Also, the drum sounds are practically silent compared to your main of only 3 synths. Actually, the other 2 synths are practically silent compared to the main one as well.

The beat is kind of nice though.

CowardlyLion responds:

I made this back in December of last year, my friend. Check out my new tunes rather than this. This is like the third song I ever made.